ACASI’s goals are healing, economic stabilization, and justice for intimate partner homicide (IPH) survivors.
- Intensive case management
- Emotional support
- Volunteer mentoring
- Trauma therapy
- Support groups
- Personal advocacy and accompaniment
- Information, referral, and connection
- Assistance with Victim Compensation and Victims’ Rights
- Assistance with Justice Systems (Criminal, Civil, Family, Immigration)
ACASI does not discriminate based on any protected status: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity in the delivery of services.
*This project is supported by Grant No. 2016-VA-GX-0046 from the US Department of Justice – Office for Victims of Crime. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US DOJ or the Arizona Department of Public Safety.