Affiliated Agencies

Many health and human service agencies qualify for your practicum.  It is required that you be supervised by a professional social worker who has graduated with an MSW degree. New Practicum agencies are added to our agency list on a regular basis. If you identify a new agency that is interested in affiliating with our School of Social Work, please provide the Practicum Education Office with the contact information for the proposed Practicum Supervisor to initiate the Student Placement Agreement process. The contracts must be signed and approved by both the agency and School before a student can begin their internship at the new agency.

Agencies that are interested in affiliation with Arizona State University School of Social Work can contact the Practicum Education Office at