Office of Gender-Based Violence
The Office of Gender-Based Violence is reimagining interventions and support for those affected by gender-based violence. The aims are to incorporate the following four aims to improve research and community collaborations to end gender-based violence in our communities.
1. Research: Develop and test evidence-based practices in the field of gender-based violence intervention and prevention.
2. Educate: Help communities understand and use the best evidence in their efforts to intervene with survivors and perpetrators of violence.
3. Advocate: Empower communities to end to violence in all forms.
4. Collaborate: Partner with community agencies to advance solutions for gender-based violence in AZ and beyond.
5. Harness: Utilize the strengths of communities, families, and individuals to create and sustain relational health.