Master of Social Work (ASU Sync)
Flexible graduate degree program offered by the School of Social Work
The ASU School of Social Work presents MSW LIVE Online
A fully synchronous MSW program that allows you to attend regularly scheduled classes in real time while learning from anywhere.
What makes this LIVE online format special?
- All courses are offered virtually through ASU Sync over Zoom.
- Students engage in live lectures and discussions with instructors and peers.
- Class times will be in the evenings.
- The program is conveniently designed with working professionals in mind.
Advanced Direct Practice concentration with specializations in these areas:
- Children, Youth and Families
- Health and Behavioral Health with Adults
- Public Child Welfare
- Health Behavioral Health - Medical
Questions? Contact MSWAdmissions@asu.edu